Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another New Freebie!

Okay, so I gotta give a shout out to Shutterfly and their amazing promo they have going on right now. I love, love, love doing Christmas cards and they have some of the cutest ones. Check them out http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards. Well because times have been thin this year I thought the cards were going to get the boot, which would be so sad due to we are having our family pictures taken this year. It's the first time since Christian was with us. We just haven't had it in us to update our family pic, but it's about time now with our 3 new family members, so it would just be down-right awful if I couldn't send out cards. Enter Shutterfly! By doing this little shout out they have offered me up 50 free cards and if you check them out you can see if you get 50 free cards too! How awesome, and Merry "early" Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment