Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Remembering to be and feel GRATEFUL!

So, we went away for the weekend up to our family's cabin and had a fun time, but at the same time, I suffered and had an extremely hard time. I need to remember to be grateful for what I have and only allow myself small moments of sadness. In order to do this, I feel the need to write down my blessings...
My faith- even when it gets shaken up a bit
My loving Father in heaven
My Savior and all he suffered for me and His understanding of my pain I am feeling
My husband, who is trying his hardest at understanding and sympathizing
Alexis
Christian-even though he's gone now
Kaleigh
Laney
Logan
Noah
Bella
the unnamed babies we have lost
My dad-he's awesome and can lighten up any moment
All my family across the country
My in-law family
My ability to be able to stay at home with my children
Being alive and healthy
Knowing that as long as I try my hardest, I'm going to make it
My friends-always there to make me smile
The beauty of the changing seasons
Knowing when I fall, I'll be picked right back up
The loving hubs-he counts twice!
*Pictures of our fun coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment