Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy visit to Santa


We decided to go and visit Santa last night at Southtowne Center. The kids were excited and so was I. I love seeing the kids faces light up when they see Santa. I also have Santa pics through the last 8 years with the kids. Little did I know that we wouldn't be getting one this year. After waiting for an hour to see Santa, we got to the front only to find out from one of Santa's helpers we were NOT allowed to take our own picture with our camera unless we purchased something. I couldn't believe it. We have never had to do that before. Well the cheapest thing was $15 dollars, so we weren't having it. So we just took a picture of the kids by one of Santa's trees instead. All in all, the kids still enjoyed seeing Santa and I learned that even Santa has been merchandised. How sad, but the kids were Happy.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Eric's take on the scam that is the Southtowne Center Santa Claus. Why should we have to buy something to use our own cameras?

    ReplyDelete