So we got updated news on when our little one will arrive. We now will be having her on the 2nd of June unless something else happens to put me earlier. I had some tests done last week that didn't make the doctor comfortable waiting any later. I will be officially 38 weeks and 3 days then and hoping everything goes good.
The doctor let us know that she is in distress so she might have to go to the NICU depending on her development. He really doesn't want to bring her out any earlier if he doesn't have to. He also warned us that there might be complications that arise with me so he wanted me to know recovery might be longer. We just want our little one to be healthy so we'll keep her inside as long as she can stay.
Because of all the uncertainty with the baby and me, Eric has decided to forgo his seminar in June in case things end up on the bad side. He's just being cautious. So that's what's going on now. She is measuring bigger for her size right now, so hopefully that will help her stay out of the NICU or at least keep her there shorter. We are very excited to finally have a set day in mind and hope all goes well.
I am excited to be able to once again enter the living and do stuff again. I only have 3 weeks left and am extremely excited. We thought my doctor would lift the bed rest order, but he doesn't want to cause anything that might send me earlier- DARN IT! I was hoping to be able to go walking and to the park, but I'll just have to wait a little longer.
So, that's the update and hope for the best for us. Enjoy the nice weather for me!
18 minutes ago