Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

And through it all...I Still Got You Babe

Can I just say how grateful I am that God knew so well what life would/could throw at us he gave us all the opportunity to experience it with a helpmeet(aka a wonderful spouse). I love my hubby more and more every day, but lately I've come to love him more than I ever thought possible. I know, crap this post is another personal/mushy love fest for the hubs. I just wanted to write down some thoughts about life and the ever so much hard times that are made bearable by having him in my life. We have experience many hardships and have had a lot more to deal with as of late, spinning my life upside down as I know it, but it has been made easier knowing I have my love of my life spinning with me. The world is a scary, stressful entity right know for our bunch, and at times I have wanted to just throw in the towel, but then I look at the hubs gorgeous, Hazel eyes and I know I CAN'T just give up. I would lose him, our seven children that we share and our wonderful promise that we will be eternally together. Now, why on earth would I ever want to lose us. He makes me laugh and giggle when all I want to do is roll up in a ball and cry, he reminds me that we have always come out of our trials stronger, and that we have/and still are surviving the greatest loss anyone can experience in this life-and doing it ever so slowly, but with strength. He lifts me up when I have fallen into the deep pit of I'm-feeling-sorry-for-myself hole, and he rarely ever loses it when he has every gosh darn right to. I love this man who has been my Mr. Hansen for a lovely almost 13 years. I try to be the best I can and the best I know I am, but when I'm not he reminds me of who and what I am. He has more confidence in me than I do at times and he makes me believe I can do whatever I want, because I am great! You gotta love having a partner like that live with you through not only the good, but the bad, ugly, and the oh -man- I -don't- think -we- are- in -Kansas- anymore- moments! Man, I love that man of mine. I know that with him and with God in my court, I can get through anything that is thrown my way. Life may not always be roses, and it hasn't been much in our 13 years, but the bad makes me stronger and it makes me grow and realize that I am lucky to be married to such an amazing man. Here's to the hubs, may we always keep our chins up even when the world is spinning out of control around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment