Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Christian!

Christian Eric Hansen, born June 12th, 2000, was the cutest "little" baby boy. He was my quickest and easiest labor and my biggest child. He just couldn't wait to come out and live with us. All the nurses and doctor said for such a big baby he came shooting out like a torpedo. Here he is just under 2 months, the day of his blessing. Proud daddy, holding his sweet baby.
These are just a couple of pictures of his last birthday. He got to go to Disneyland, thanks to Make-A-Wish, for his 4th birthday. He had a blast, especially meeting his favorite characters and heroes. Who can say they met all their heroes at once. He met them all on this trip. It was one of the best moments for us to see his eyes light up when he met Goofy.


Of course, we couldn't go to Disneyland and not see Mickey. Christian just adored everything and we took a ton of pictures, because we wanted to savor the good times. He was loved and adored by all and though most our family didn't get to go those that did had a blast.



And here is one great picture to sum up Christian. He always had a smile and a laugh for everyone, everyday. Here he was goofing around pretending to be Eric. He also had put daddy's shoes on too. With a grin from ear to ear, he said look I'm Daddy.
He was the sweetest little boy and I take great pride in calling him my son. We miss him dearly and it gets a little harder as the days pass and we realize how old he would be and imagine what he would be doing. He would be so happy to have brothers and a new baby sister who shares his birth month. He never got to have brothers here, but he loved his sisters so much. We love him and think of him often and want to wish him a Happy Birthday. I wish he was here, but soon we'll meet again and I can hug him and kiss him all I want. So till we meet again my Mr. C. I love you to the moon and back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment