Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Kids Playing at the Park

My sweet Logan having a blast on the swings. My MIL took the kids to the park after bringing them to the hospital the day we had Bella. The kids all love the park, and because of my bed rest orders we haven't spent many days at the park.

Noah just absolutely looks adorable in this bucket swing. I'm actually surprised he likes it. He usually hates being put in the swings, but here he looks like he is enjoying it.

The best picture my MIL took of the kids. They all look so happy and like they are having so much fun. It's kind of sad looking at this picture, because they are all so big now. I guess the saying is true, time does fly when you are having fun! I love to look at them all and see what I have done over the years. They are all my pride and joy and I love them all to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment