Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Day Pregnant!

Okay, so can I just scream from the mountaintop. I'm so glad to be done, well in about 18 hours. This pregnancy has been hard for me and everyone around me. I'll be glad when I can see our little girl and know she is healthy, hopefully. We know she's going to be a big one, which is shocking since I'm 2 weeks early. She is coming in at 42 cm in length( which means about 21-22 inches) and they think somewhere between 8 1/2 - 9#. It's good that she's coming early, although Eric and I think they might have the date wrong.

We hope she will stay out of the NICU, which she has a good chance since she's coming in so big, and that recovery will be without any hitches for me. Keep your fingers crossed for us. We are so excited to be adding and according to Eric, ending our family. We have been looking forward to this day and scared of it for awhile now. We thank you to all those who have helped us physically and spriritually with the prayers. We greatly appreciate it. Take care and we'll update next with baby news!

No comments:

Post a Comment