Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bella's first month

Sweet Bella looking right at me. I just love that little face. She's gaining slowly, but at least she is now gaining. She now weighs 9 pounds. It's been slow going due to the jaundice, but the jaundice is starting to go away now. YAY!
Bella trying to make cute little cooing noises.


So precious! Sleeping like a little angel.


Wide awake and ready to play!


First time in the big tub for a lovely bath. She just loves bathtime.
Ten Things I just love about Bella Georgia
1. She loves to cuddle on my chest.
2. She has big beautiful blue eyes.
3. When she is content she purrs like a kitten.
4. Her sweet cooing noises.
5. She loves to be held and hates to be put down.
6. When I hold her she wraps her hand around my finger and doesn't let go.
7. Her softness in her face.
8. She stares at me with just love in her eyes.
9. If I try to put her down she grabs my shirt collar and doesn't let go unless I pull at her hand.
10. She's mine for all eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment