Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I want to Win!!

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I really want Eric to find his passion in his work again or a new job to give him his passion back. It would make us all happy.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We have all our kids come down the stairs from youngest to oldest one at a time to see the tree and what Santa has brought us.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would ask for an all paid trip to Italy for 2 weeks spending it in a villa.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We do a lot of activites and pack up a box of food for the food bank and deliver it.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played a lot of card games and when I was older my grandma taught me how to play poker(with play chips of course).
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
I make cookies for all of us to decorate on the morning of Christmas Eve.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I would love to take the family to Disneyland or New York City.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Donkey Kong Country Returns, DSi for Kaleigh, Laney, and myself, and the Wii Fit with balance board.

I know giveaways are hard to win, but I thought I would toss my hat in and I think you should too. Who knows, YOU just might win!

No comments:

Post a Comment