Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexis!



Alexis Kaitlyn Hansen January 19,1999

Our lovely little Alexis has turned 10 years old today! I can hardly believe it. She was a little doll when she was born. She weighed 8lbs. 10 oz. and was 201/2 inches long. The most noticeable trait was she had the tiniest, reddest, lips I'd ever seen. She was the best baby and slept through the night before she was 4 weeks old.



Our first family trip to California, July of 1999. We had a blast showing our little girl the marine animals at Sea World. We stayed at a beach house in Newport and took our little one into the ocean for her first time.

Alexis' 1st birthday party. She loved food and so we thought for sure she would dig right into her cake, but no. She was dainty and took her time, but was the cutest little girl!

This was Alexis' 4th birthday at Jungle Jim's. She had a blast and her brother, Christian loved her party so much that later that year he had his own b-day party at Jungle Jim's too. She was so girly back then and now she is all about the sports.

Alexis was so happy to be 8 years old. She said she was such a big girl and she could now wear chapstick. She has always loved having chocolate cake. She's such a great big sister and wonderful example. This was a very importand b-day to her, because she knew she was going to be baptized. It's all she had been looking forward to all year. I couldn't believe I had an 8 yr. old daughter and now she's 10!

And now here is my wonderful, adorable, very-grown up 10 year old daughter. I can't believe it! I still remember bringing her home from the hospital and wondering what now. Oh how time flies when you are having fun. She has grown into a very loving, caring, admirable girl. I take great pride in calling her my daughter. I love her very much and hope she continues to do great and wonderful things in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment