Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The countdown has begun!

We have finally found out the exact date of the ultrasound. It actually turned out to be later than we were hoping for, due to the office being closed. We now will know what the baby is on January 22nd. I'm so excited, but it's no fun having to wait a week longer than I wanted to. Oh well, what are you going to do. It will be nice to know so I can stop calling the baby he and finally know if it's a he or she. I confuse my poor kiddies with referring to the baby as a he. They think that is what the baby is. I just always think he until I know for sure. Eric and most of the kids think it's a boy, but my little Laney is determined the baby is a girl. It should be interesting to see if we end up with more boys or more girls. Wish us luck that the baby is healthy and strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment