Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Photo Shoot with the little ones

So here goes with a whole bunch of photos. I love to take pictures and I adore my children, when I combine the two I'm in pure heaven. Being a stay at home mom is the best and busiest time of my life so I want to capture the moments as best I can. I thought I would share a day in my life with you and bring a smile to your face. These little ones have pure happiness in their eyes and make me laugh all the time.


Noah just loving the tunnel fun.

Logan rolling in the tunnel over and over.

Laney just hanging out.

Logan and Bella. Wow, that's a big 3 year old and long 2 month old!
Taking a chill.

Starting to wave. Oh, how cute!


Gotta love that smile!

This is just part of the photo shoot of Bella, more to come later. I just love this little baby. I will post some of the older girls too. I love to just take pictures of my kiddies. They are so photogenic and happy kids. How could life get any fuller.









No comments:

Post a Comment