Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bella is 7 months!

I can't believe this little sweetie is already 7 months old. Man, how time has just flown by. She is getting so big, so fast. I just love this little girl. She is doing so much now and just keeps learning new things. I just love this cute little outfit of hers.
She is such a smiley little girl. She can almost stay sitting up all by herself. She has a hard time, because she is obsessed with putting her feet in her mouth. So when she's sitting up she reaches down to grab her foot and she fall over. Silly little girl.
She absolutely hates being in her carseat, but I wanted to get a picture of her in it. She is so long that I'll be amazed if she can stay in it all the way until she's one. She just might grow out of it before then. She likes the carrier a little more since she got a new jingling toy from Santa. She pulls at it and hits it and it makes a cute little jingle bell sound. She loves the toy, so she can manage to stay in her carrier for a little while(like about 5 min. before she starts sqawking).
I was trying to capture her in mid-roll, but she's a fast little bugger now. So fast she rolled right off her blanket while I was trying to get this picture. She loves rolling around now. She picks stuff up fast, as of 3 weeks ago she wouldn't roll over for anything, now I can't get her to stop. Funny how little babies all do things at their own pace and in their own time.
She finally stopped just to look up at me and flash me a cute little smile with those big blue eyes and cute big grin. Oh, how she just makes me smile and I just fall in love with her all over again. Even my sleepless nights are worth it when I have this little girl grinning at me from ear to ear.
She's also getting really big now too. She's finally put on some more weight, due to the fact she snarffs her food and just eats a ton of it. She is eating rice cereal, applesauce, bananas with clementines, green beans, yams, pears, peaches, and peas. She is a good eater and she still nurses about 10 times a day. So all this food has led her to now weigh a whoppin' 17 pounds! She's a big little girl(really not that big, she's only around 50% now), but she just looks huge to me now. So, our life is busy with all our cute little babes and we wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment