Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my dad!

My dad is the coolest guy out there. He is the best dad and my kids think he is the coolest grandpa ever! Why, you may ask is he the coolest? Well, he knows Eric and I are trying to get our finances straightened out finally(it's taken a long while with all our medical bills from having the babies and the big "C" hit our family)and for Christmas he gave us some cool annual passes to places in Utah. We went out this weekend and he bought our family an annual pass to Hogle Zoo and Thanksgiving Point. SWEET! That's all I can say. So now with our pass that we got last September to Ogden's Dinosaur Park and these two new ones we can go out and have some fun without the worry of trying to come up with the admission prices for everyone. I'm so excited to have an entire year to go and play with my kids at these places. My dad so ROCKS! He has also decided that for the next few years he'll just renew our passes for our Christmas presents. How cool is he! The coolest and greatest dad a daughter could have. If your reading this dad I love you to the moon and back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment