Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I just wanted to toot my own horn- TOOT! TOOT!

I can make...
CHINESE FOOD!
and not just chinese food, but really good chinese food, so good that I don't need to go and get chinese food anymore.
This is my sweet and sour chicken made from scratch(even the sauce). Doesn't it just make you want some right now. Even Eric says it was the best thing he's had. He then said it is right up there with my spaghetti(I make my own marinara sauce). That's saying a lot, because my spaghetti is his all-time FAVORITE meal that I make. I'm so proud of myself. I have been trying out new things trying to challenge myself at making new things and this just takes the cake.
I also made cream cheese wontons(some had sausage in them too). The kids just loved these. They ate the sweet and sour chicken too. Alexis absolutely loved it and said, I quote "it's an explosion going on in my stomach, I love it!" Such a funny kid. So, I found another keeper and the family wants it again for Chinese New Year.


1 comment: