Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Art & Soup Celebration 2010


I was so excited to go to Art Soup this year! Last year I got put on bed rest 2 weeks before the event and I missed my annual date night with my hubby. Art Soup is an annual fundraiser for Community Nursing Services- which is where my dad works. CNS is also the hospice we used for Christian so that he could have a home nurse and stay at home during his treatments and such. I love the nurses at this company and the company itself as a whole is awesome.


One other big reason I just LOVE, LOVE, going is my dad buys Eric and I a new piece of art every year. Two years ago I fell in love with an artist and I chose one of his paintings. Well this year we were walking around and I stumbled into an art set-up and loved everything I saw. I was dumbfounded at loving every painting I saw. Surely I couldn't love everything. But I did! I then looked up on the display to see who the artist was and sure enough it was the same artist as two years ago and his son's paintings as well. If you want an artist to check out these two are amazing- Larry Winborg and his son Jeremy Winborg. This year we chose this lovely beauty


This one is Jeremy Winborg's painting. Isn't it gorgeous! I love it and can't wait to see it hanging in our house. Thank you dad for giving us the gift of art in our home. We love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment