Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

9 Months and Counting!

Cute little toothy smile from my 9 month old!
Ughh! I can hardly believe she is 9 months now. Man the time is just zippin' by. It's been a fun last month with Bella. She finally popped out her two bottom teeth about 3 weeks ago and is now working on the top and sides. She is doing the army crawl and moving at lightning speed. She'll soon be cruisin' and then really walking- ughh, my baby, where did you go.
This picture sums up Bella in one word- SMILEY! She is always smilin' around here. She loves her brothers and sisters and they love her. She loves to bounce and chew on anything she can get her hands on. She also, unfortunately, loves finding any tiny crumb on the floor and quickly puts it in her mouth. Even when I have just vacuumed she is searching for something to put in her mouth- Silly girl!
I love the new milestones, I just wish she would give me more time before she conquers them all. But, alas, that is what being a mommy to a baby is for- to help her develop, grow, love and learn her way through this world we bring them into. I just love my little babies, I just wish they would enjoy staying little a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment