Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

St. Patty's Day!

So, I had a great GREEN day planned for my kiddos, but all my plans went up in smoke when I woke up sicker than a dog. I had been sick the past couple of days, but Wednesday morning I felt like I had been hit by a truck. Gotta love when taking care of sick kids then makes you sick. So, my kids only got some stuff I had planned. Luckily the night before I had made the green jell-o for lunch. We also had green juice. They enjoyed it and didn't miss anything because they didn't know any better.I made corn beef and cabbage with potatoes and carrots. I have never made it before and I was quite pleased with it, not to mention Eric loved it and filled his tummy up with it so much he was full still in the morning. I also made homemade rolls and lime sherbet drink. Yummy dinner!
I then made some tasy chocolate mint filled brownies. A new recipe I tried off the internet. Apparently this recipe is just like BYU's brownies. I wouldn't know, because I have never had them. They were snarffed up by everyone and they want them again next year.
Hope you all had a good Patty's Day and didn't get pinched!

No comments:

Post a Comment