Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

All of the Hansens-well minus one!

Before we got away we had a reason to all get together again...Eric's dear grandma passed away on September 15th. She was such a caring and loving grandma and always spoke so lovingly of our family. She loved each and everyone of our kids and was saddened at Christian's passing. She always spoke so highly of us as parents and we will miss her tons. I wasn't going to post this family pic, due to the fact some terrible events took place to me after, but that seems to always happen whenever we have a Hansen family pic. Just my luck I guess. We took this right after the funeral since everyone was in town. It's cute and shows how our family is growing. I'll always remember this day as a sad one, but know that we'll all be together again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment