Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 13 & 14

Today I'm combining two days of what I'm grateful for. I'm grateful for love. Not just the "swoop you off your feet and melt your heart" kind, but also for the sisterly/brotherly kind, the caring for someone who's sick, the love that you receive even when you don't deserve it kind, and the ability to love when you know it's "gonna hurt like heck in the end" kind of love. I'm sure we've all been broken-hearted by a loving relationship and we've all experienced the love from a family member or been cared for when sick. And I'm sure most of us have had the "swoop you off your feet and melt your heart" kind of love. And for all these things I'm grateful for. I'm glad I've been able to feel love, show love, and have love for others. I've seen or experienced very grumpy, sad, mad people in my life-and it makes me wonder if they have ever held love in their hearts or have received it. Love goes a long way and it's the best thing out there, even when you get hurt by it, it's still one of the best abilities we have. Even the quote, "it is better to have loved and lost, than to never have had loved at all," is so true. I will always choose love over not loving in every way I can. Yes, it does hurt sometimes, but it makes us stronger and grow into more considerate, loving individuals who learn to put others first. Love makes the world go round and today, I'm VERY grateful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment