Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nosy Neighbors

Have you ever noticed that once someone gets married EVERYONE bugs the couple on when the babies will start? Then once the babies start EVERYONE again bugss the couple on when is enough, enough. I mean, c'mon, it's no ones business but the couple who are or who aren't bringing little lives into this world. Now this does not go out to anyone single person, it's just something I have noticed as of late. It's sad that we as a society think it's our business what a couple does with their procreation abilities. I have many friends and family suffering this fate at the moment, and I have suffered it in the past, and let me just tell you-it's no fun sir re bob! Let's remember to mind our p's and q's and not pester our neighbors. I did once with a dear friend who I hadn't seen in awhile and just asked her, "so when are you two gonna have a baby"(they got married 5 months before me and we had 2 kids already)not really meaning to bug her, just joshin' with her and the response made me feel bad for days. They HAD been trying with no luck. So, please do your dear friends/family/neighbors a favor and just don't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment