Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Fashion Show

The boys and I got invited to a fashion show put on by Kaleigh and Laney. It was way cute. We had a day with no planned activity and K and L spent the morning dressing and accessorizing their barbies. They requested us to come see the show and the boys ran into their room and took their seats. Logan was really excited to see the show. He's so cute and loves his sisters to death. They made up their own music and Kaleigh was the announcer.

The runway for the dolls was so cute. They are so imaginative and creative little girls. It really was a cute show.
Noah even sat still throughout the entire show. What cute little kiddies I have. I love being able to see these wonderful little moments. Staying at home and raising these kids has been one of the BEST decisions I have ever made. I just love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment