Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yummy Dinner!

I just love finding and trying new recipes and this one is definately a keeper and very good! This is baked potato soup. It has baked potatoes, cheese, bacon, and green onion in it. Basically a baked potato in soup form. Doesn't it look just scrumptious. I needed some soup to go with my rolls that I was attempting to make.I found this way to make the ever so famous Lion House Rolls. I have tried to make them before, but they just didn't turn out right. So I stumbled onto this way to make them that showed step by step and tried it myself today and look- I finally mastered them. They smelled up the whole house and Eric was just dyin' to try one-which he did right when I pulled them out of the oven. They were so good and I am very proud of myself. I made some mint fudge too-no picture-to finish off our dinner. Everything turned out great and it was a great cooking/baking day. A lovely de-stresser for me!
I love the way they turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment