Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Two Yummy Salad Recipes!

This is the tastiest fruit salad EVER!It has bananas, pineapple, mandarin oranges, and strawberries in it-YUMMY! It's perfect for the warm weather and it goes great with this...
Wonton Salad
This is a very simple recipe
1 bag of romaine lettuce
Newman's Lite Sesame and Ginger Dressing
Wontons-cut up into strips and fried
1 can of mandarin oranges
3 cooked chicken breasts-shredded
red and green peppers diced up(we were out of them so they aren't pictured)

I bake the chicken breasts in a little of the dressing at 350 degrees for about an hour. I then let them cool while I fry the wontons in a little oil. When the chicken is cool I shred it then place it into a big bowl. I add the salad, oranges, peppers, and a little bit of dressing( a little goes a long way)and mix it all up. I then put the wontons in and stir gently-so as not to break them too much. Eat and Enjoy!

Fruit Salad
1 can of mandarin oranges
3 bananas cut up
2 cans of pineapple chunks
about 1-2 pounds of strawberries sliced up
1 big box of cook type vanilla pudding
1 small box of cook type tapioca pudding

In a saucepan combine the pineapple juice from both cans of pineapple and add about 1 1/4 cups of water. Then add the puddings and heat on medium heat until well combined and boiling a little. Remove from heat and let cool. Once cooled add all the fruit and mix. Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered Newman's Own Sesame Ginger dressing - I'm so addicted. I've been eating salad twice a day just have some more! I'll have to try the "complete" recipe here!

    You also made me want to go make some of that fruit salad. I'm drooling. Too bad it's 11pm...

    ReplyDelete