Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mother Nature's April Fool's Joke

So, are you sure it is SPRING? Well mother nature sure doesn't think so, but I actually love it! This is what I get to see every morning I wake up and go down our stairs. This gorgeous view and WOW, what a lovely surprise to wake up to-SNOW! I know most of you just want the sun and warmer temps. and I do too, but I love a good storm and my trees covered in snow.I mean c'mon, don't you just love how these trees look. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Unfortuantely, my husband so DOES NOT agree with me. He hates the snow on the ground and just wants the sun out. At least he does until he remembers how much he hates keeping up with our yard work. Luckily I'll be taking over the upkeep for awhile this summer. I can't wait to get out and rip it all up and re-design our garden and landscape the rest of the yard. I finally can since I'm not pregnant this summer and I'll be done nursing the baby. Yay! I so wanted to get my hands dirty last spring, but couldn't because of stupid, stupid bed rest!
I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our trees! And all that lovely snow! I thoroughly enjoyed mother nature's April Fool's joke this year, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment