Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

A Break from yard projects!

Our family has been doing yard projects like crazy over the last couple of weeks. We have been unable to do any during the week, so they all fall on Friday afternoon and Saturday. Not much of a problem for most, but when you have the "crazy" bunch we do, "a" project takes twice as long, not to mention just mowing the lawn takes 3 1/2 hours. Remind me in the next life, no corner lot house. Haha! Anywho, I was taking a break between our projects on Saturday and decided we needed to do a "cooking" project. The kids love when we do these. We came up with frozen bananas, YUM-MY! The four older kids did them with me, Logan just didn't want his pic taken. Poor guy, I think he is tired of mommy always snappin his pic!
Cute little-well not so little anymore-girls! They had a blast dippin' and rollin' their banana pops. I use to eat these all the time when I was little. My daddy gave me my very first frozen banana pop at Disneyland, and I've been hooked ever since! Love the good memories from childhood!


No comments:

Post a Comment