Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sleep- Heaven has hit me again!

SLEEP!
Welcome back my friend! It's been a long time since I have seen you and man alive is it GRREAT to have you back. I am in pure heaven with my little munchkin FINALLY sleeping through the night. I have had two GLORIOUS nights of uninterrupted sleep. It only took her 11 months to figure it out. She is our new record holder. It use to be Logan at 10 months. I never thought I would last longer than 10 months, but I'm alive, walking around a little groggy, and I may bite a little more, but I'm alive and well. It's been a long 11 months, but how can I not get up and welcome my little munchkin. There's no denying her cute little smile and sweetness of her cuddlin up to my chest. If you ask the hubs though, he'll say oh yeah there is! He doesn't wake with her and thinks I should have let her cry it out months ago, but I'm not able to do it. I have the WORSE case of mommy guilt when it comes to letting babes cry it out. So, when she would awaken 2, 3, and sometimes 4 times a night I would get her. I mean it's not as if she was up playing, she wanted food and ate she did. You would think I was starving the girl with how she gulped down her nightly feedings. It was eat and go right back to sleep every couple of hours. Now she is eating a little more in the day, so I think she is fuller at night and doesn't need to get up. It couldn't have happened sooner. The lack of sleep has been catching up with me more, or it's just that I'm a year older now and the poor body can't keep up with no sleep as well as it use to. Whatever the reason, this gal is so HAPPY to have her sleep back. It was nice to go to bed at 11 and not wake up until 6:30 in the morning the next day. Man, does it feel GRREAT! Now let's just hope she keeps it up and the bitey mommy will be put in the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment