Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Free Presents!!

Have you heard of Disney Movie Rewards? I love, love, looove it! Every time we get a disney movie, C.D., or even see a Disney movie I get points added to my account. I also get monthly points just for "liking" them on facebook. I have been accruing points for the past 8 months and I cashed them in for these fun little presents.This one is being split between the boys, they just don't know it yet. I love having my shopping done for their b-days and Christmas early.
This one is for Bella's next b-day when she turns 2. I know it's extremely early, but I'm glad I chose this because they don't have it anymore. She'll love it and its one last thing I have to worry about.

This one is for our family/rec room. I'm going to frame it and hang it up on the wall. I'm sloooowly re-doing our basement. We are changing it into a theater/game room and we will be using movie posters and such as the decor. This will fit perfectly and better yet, it was FREE! I love that being thrifty has become cool and there are so many new things I'm learning.

I have a present closet now where I store all my finds and free stuff that I get. I have all my family-including extended-birthday and Christmas presents done and I didn't even spend much at all, but the items are AWESOME and will be liked/loved by all recipients. I even have extras that I pick up in case of those unforseen party present emergencies. I will be making some presents too and storing them as well.

Anywho, if you don't have an account set up with Disney Movie Rewards I suggest you set one up ASAP. You won't be disappointed. They have a lot of fun rewards to choose from and the shipping and handling is free too! Check it out and happy free choosing, http://www.disneymovierewards.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment