Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Discovery Garden Day with Grandma!

This past week my lit'l kindergartner has been out of school for end-of-year testing, and we couldn't have been any happier. It's tough doing fun stuff when you have to pick up a kid only 2 1/2 hours later. We took advantage and had some fun. We went down to Thanksgiving Point's Children's Garden. The kids had a blast and... grandma came with us. They were excited to show her all the fun things they could do. Here's Laney "performing" once again for us, her "audience." A little out of focus due to I only took the single stroller, so terror Noah was roaming free. Trying to keep him in my sights and take pictures didn't go so well, but he loved being free.Noah's grumpy face letting me know he DID NOT want me to take his picture, again.
Laney, poking her head out the lighthouse window.
Having fun in the belly of a bug slide.
Noah having a blast climbing up the belly of the bug slide.
Here we are back at home and cute Bella standing on her tippy toes. I wanted to get this picture and document this. This is how she always stands and "walks" around stuff. It's the cutest thing. She loves to stand on her tippy toes and I think it is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I mean, c'mon, how can you not love that smile. The girl is so cute, but I'm not bias or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment